The Promontory Club is one of the premier communities in all of Utah. Throughout American history, the name ‘Promontory’ has signified the achievement of visionary ideas and the goal of bringing people closer together. It was at Promontory Point, Utah, in 1869 that one of the greatest engineering feats of all time was accomplished: the transcontinental railroad joined its tracks for the first time, connecting the eastern and western United States.
Imagine a private mountain playground where families grow closer to each other. A place where parents find themselves falling in love all over again and grandparents meet their newest family additions with unbounded joy. A place where teens unplug, and children let their imaginations soar. A place where America’s families share unforgettable adventures and capture life’s greatest stories. This is Promontory.
Promontory Began in 2001 and expands over 7,200 acres, more than 11 square miles. It was designed to be a community for people of all ages, families of all sizes, and people of all backgrounds. It is architecturally diverse, with design creativity being one of the things that make Promontory so sought after.
Promontory Features Amenities Such As:
- 2 Championship Golf Courses: The Dye Canyon Course, and the Painted Valley Golf Course. Each Featuring a Clubhouse with Dining and Workout Facilities as well as Lockers
- 5 On-Site Dining Locations Ranging from Casual American to Upscale Asian Fusion
- 3 Pools, Including an Adult Only Lap Pool
- Equestrian Center
- Kids Cabin
- The Shed Clubhouse
- The Beach House
- Mountain Garden Park and Field Including a Soccer Field, Outdoor Basketball and Volleyball Courts, and a Pond Stocked with Large Trout
- Ranch Clubhouse and SPA
- Ski Lodges at Both PCMR and Deer Valley